The Finance Committee reviews the executive director’s budget, annual audit, financial and budgetary status — and reports to the General Assembly.
The Committee also advises on:
- Matters assigned by ABAG’s Executive Board
- Complaints against board-appointed executives
- Personnel rules and regulations
- Salary and benefits plans
- Diversity and business opportunities
In addition, this committee serves as the board of directors for the Advancing California Finance Authority, and ABAG Finance Corp.
Review the complete list of committee members and representatives in our Committees Roster.
For more information please email the ABAG Clerk of the Board:
The Finance Committee usually meets every other month, on the same day as the Executive Board. Find out when the next meeting occurs, or get access to past meetings and agendas. Links to Finance Committee in Meetings.