ABAG has special events that we hold throughout the year.
Whether it be a program forum, a ribbon cutting ceremony for a new Bay Trail addition, our next General Assembly, or highlighting a special award — it will be noticed here.
Annual General Assembly UPDATE
Every year a General Assembly and Business Meeting conference is held to explore vital issues that impact our region.
This joint ABAG and MTC awards program recognizes the people, projects and programs that are making a real difference to solve the Bay Area’s housing and transportation problems.
The Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG) and the Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC) are inviting the Bay Area public to provide input on the newly released Plan Bay Area 2050 Draft Blueprint, a 30-year regional vision that seeks to create a more affordable, connected, diverse, healthy and vibrant Bay Area for all. The Draft Blueprint public comment period runs through August 10, 2020.
Each virtual workshop will have a specific county focus.
- Alameda: Monday, July 27, 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM - Register for the Alameda workshop via Zoom
- Contra Costa: Monday, July 20, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM - Register for the Contra Costa workshop via Zoom
- Marin: Saturday, July 18, 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM - Register for the Marin workshop via Zoom
- Napa: Wednesday, July 15, 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM - Register for the Napa workshop via Zoom
- San Francisco: Wednesday, July 29, 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM - Register for the San Francisco workshop via Zoom
- San Mateo: Wednesday, July 22, 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM - Register for the San Mateo workshop via Zoom
- Santa Clara: Wednesday, August 5, 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM - Register for the Santa Clara workshop via Zoom
- Solano: Thursday, July 30, 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM - Register for the Solano workshop via Zoom
- Sonoma: Wednesday, August 5, 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM - Register for the Sonoma workshop via Zoom
Telephone Town Hall Meetings
The call-in information for all five Telephone Town Hall meetings is the same: (877) 229-8493, with Access Code 119791.
- Spanish: Saturday, August 1, 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Mandarin: Friday, July 24, 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- Cantonese: Saturday, July 25, 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- English #1: Saturday, July 25, 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- English #2: Thursday, August 6, 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM