California’s housing challenges continue. To help city and county leaders better navigate complex housing issues in their communities, the Institute for Local Government (ILG) is hosting a webinar series featuring subject matter experts on land use and housing, legal regulations and parameters and community engagement.
These webinars will provide information and best practices, facilitate discussion, and answer questions to help local governments better address housing issues in our communities.
- Exploring New Housing Laws and Ordinances
- Rental and Mortgage Assistance, Tenant Protection and Other Tools to Support Residents During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Effective Leadership in Housing and Development
- Equity and Housing: Meeting and Exceeding California’s Fair Housing Requirements
- Strategies to Engage Your Community on Housing Issues
- Climate-Resilient Land Use and Housing Policies
- Housing Strategies to Help Address the Homelessness Crisis