StreetSaver® is the Metropolitan Transportation Commission’s award-winning software that helps our cities and counties make maintenance decisions to prevent pavement problems.
Our software is also used by Seattle, Portland, Stanford University, the U.S. Forest Service and many other cities to help manage local streets and roads.
StreetSaver helps teams to:
- Plan and manage roadway improvement projects
- Allocate limited pavement budgets to deliver the most good
- Document budget needs and shortfalls
- Predict the future condition of pavement at different levels of funding
- Demonstrate the impacts of underfunded road programs
Visit the StreetSaver website to sign up and get details.
A complete overview of the StreetSaver Online Version 9, .NET edition pavement management software. Includes information about features, user Services, history, research & development and more.
A new companion to StreetSaver is MobileRater for Android, an app for collecting pavement data on the go. Designed to let pavement inspectors record their data quickly and accurately, this app records multiple distresses at the same time and can calculate pavement condition index scores on the spot.