View all data from Annual Progress Reports (APRs) in one place, presented in easy-to-use graphs and charts with built-in filters for information customization.
This tool, created by the California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD), includes:
- Compliance Summary
- APR Submission Status
- Regional Housing Needs Allocation (RHNA)
- RHNA Progress - Total Permits
- RHNA Progress by Income Category
- Senate Bill No. 35 (SB 35) Projects Reported
- Housing Construction Detail
- Housing Construction Map
- Housing Development Timeline
- Structure Type by Year
- Units with Financial Assistance
- Density Bonus and Inclusionality
- Housing Element Program Information
A guided tour of HCD's APR Dashboard, with an exploration of the available data, timelines for updates, and a question and answer session. Recorded May 4, 2021.