Created by Adapting to Rising Tides (ART), this set of examples and reference materials is intended to provide guidance to jurisdictions planning their own resilience projects. They include:
- Assessment questions
- Scope and issues papers
- Mapping analysis and assistance
- Adaptation responses and tools
- Resilience studies and tools
- Public outreach materials
To learn how these supplies are used in the ART approach to adaptation planning, visit the Design Your Project pages and download the guide, which details each step in the planning process.
Examples & Reference Materials
- ART Assessment Questions Supplement (.XLS)
- ART Scope & Scale Issues Paper
- ART Alameda County GIS Appendix
- ART Alameda County Project Report: Chapters 1 & 2: Sea Level Rise Mapping & Overtopping Potential Analysis
- ART Alameda County Adaptation Responses
- ART Alameda County Adaptation Response Spreadsheet (.XLS)
- Hayward Shoreline Resilience Study Profile Sheets
- Oakland/Alameda Resilience Study Example Profile Sheets
- Example Key Planning Issues Posters
Design Your Project is step-by-step guidance on how to conduct an adaptation planning project. It is part of the ART Portfolio website How-To section.
This 24-page guide outlines each of the steps in the planning process for designing resilience projects.