Public Comment Period on Proposed RHNA Methodology and Draft Subregion Shares
ABAG conducted a public comment period from October 25, 2020 to November 27, 2020 to solicit comments on the following two components of the 6th Cycle RHNA process:
- Proposed RHNA Methodology: the formula that calculates the number of housing units, by income category, assigned to each Bay Area jurisdiction.
- Draft Subregional Shares of Regional Housing Need: the share of the Bay Area’s housing needs each subregion must allocate among its member jurisdictions.
Details about the Proposed RHNA Methodology and the Draft Subregional Shares were provided in the Proposed Methodology and Subregional Shares report.
No comments were received on the Draft Subregional Shares. See the files below for the comments ABAG received on the Proposed RHNA Methodology:
- Local jurisdiction comments on the Proposed RHNA Methodology
- Individual and stakeholder comments on the Proposed RHNA Methodology
- Transcript of oral comments received at the public hearing held during the meeting of the ABAG Regional Planning Committee on Thursday, November 12, 2020.