Slide 44 of 48
- Get A Lawyer's Help With Your Contract
- Have an attorney prepare a standard form contract for your company
- Work with the attorney to adopt the contract to each job
- A sample contract is presented in the appendix
- Key provisions that the contract should contain are:
- Scope of work, including plans and codes.
- Time to complete project.
- Price of work and payment schedule.
- Subcontractor's names.
- What's in and what's out of the contract, in terms of scope of work.
- Change order provisions.
- Termination provision.