REGIONAL PLANNING COMMITTEE
Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 1:00-3:00 PM (Lunch 12:45)
Bay Area Metro Center
375 Beale Street
Yerba Buena Conference Room
San Francisco, California 94105
The ABAG Regional Committee may act on any item on this agenda.
Agenda and attachments available at abag.ca.gov
For information, contact Wally Charles, ABAG Planning and Research, at (415) 820-7993.
CALL TO ORDER/CONFIRM QUORUM
APPROVAL OF SUMMARY MINUTES OF JUNE 1, 2016
Attachment: Summary Minutes of June 1, 2016
Miriam Chion, ABAG Planning and Research Director
REGIONAL TRAILS AND OPEN SPACE
Laura Thompson, Bay Trail Project Manager at ABAG, will report on significant regional trail progress and will highlight gap closure projects that are well-positioned to receive funding from several sources.
1.Bay Trail-Water Trail Draft Capital Program Priority Project List
2. Bay Trail-Water Trail Draft Capital Program Priority Project Map
PLAN BAY AREA 2040, DRAFT PREFERRED SCENARIO
Miriam Chion, Planning and Research Director at ABAG, will be joined by Ken Kirkey, Planning Director at MTC, to present the Draft Preferred Scenario, which includes the land use growth allocation, transportation investments, performance targets and policies and strategies.
1. Plan Bay Area 2040 DRAFT Preferred Scenario – Growth Distribution
2. Plan Bay Area 2040 Draft Transportation Investment Strategy
3. Plan Bay Area 2040: Draft Preferred Scenario - Preliminary Results for Performance Targets and Equity Measures
4. Plan Bay Area 2040 Draft Implementation Actions
Planning and Research Director