REGIONAL PLANNING COMMITTEE
Wednesday, April 5, 2017, 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Lunch 12:45 p.m.)
Bay Area Metro Center
375 Beale Street
Yerba Buena Conference Room
San Francisco, California 94105
The ABAG Regional Committee may act on any item on this agenda.
Agenda and attachments available at abag.ca.gov
For information, contact Wally Charles, ABAG Planning and Research, at (415) 820-7993.
CALL TO ORDER/CONFIRM QUORUM
APPROVAL OF SUMMARY MINUTES OF FEBRUARY 1, 2017
Attachment: Summary Minutes of February 1, 2017
Miriam Chion, ABAG Planning and Research Director
1. Planning and Research Overview
2. Update on San Jose Flood
HOUSING PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Julie Combs, RPC Vice Chair, Housing Committee Chair, Duane Bay, ABAG Deputy Planning and Research Director, and Gillian Adams ABAG Senior Regional Planner will provide an overview of the housing program, an update on the Housing Committee process and a report on housing production.
1. Housing Program Overview
2. 2015 and 2014 Building Permit Report
3. RPC Housing Sub-Committee
PLAN BAY AREA - ACTION PLAN
Mark Shorett, ABAG, Matt Maloney, MTC, Kristen Villanueva, MTC, and will present a draft Plan Bay Area action plan.
1. Plan Bay Area 2040 — Document, Action Plan and Public Outreach
2. Chapter 5 — Draft Plan Bay Area 2040 Action Plan
3. Plan Bay Area 2040 Outreach Schedule
4. Plan Bay Area 2040 Release of Draft Plan
ABAG/MTC STAFF CONSOLIDATION
Brad Paul, ABAG Acting Executive Director, will provide an overview of the staff consolidation process up to date.
1. Joint ABAG MTC Memo Approval Contract for Services and Memorandum of Understanding
2. Comment ABAG Retirees
The next regular meeting of the ABAG Regional Planning Committee will be on May 3, 2017.
Submitted: March 22, 2017
Planning and Research Director