REGIONAL PLANNING COMMITTEE
Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 12:00 PM-3:00 PM
Lawrence D. Dahms Auditorium
Joseph P. Bort MetroCenter
101 8th Street
The ABAG Regional Committee may act on any item on this agenda.
Agenda and attachments available at abag.ca.gov
For information, contact Wally Charles, ABAG Planning and Research, at (510) 464 7993.
- CALL TO ORDER/CONFIRM QUORUM
APPROVAL OF SUMMARY MINUTES OF DECEMBER 03, 2014
Attachment: Summary Minutes December 03, 2014
ELECTION OF CHAIR AND VICE CHAIR FOR THE REGIONAL PLANNING COMMITTEE
A. Committee Members
B. Staff Members
Miriam Chion, ABAG Planning and Research Director
- Overview of Regional Strategies: ABAG Regional Planner Mark Shorett will provide an overview of the various efforts to address entitlement efficiency to support the development of Priority Development Areas in the region.
- State Initiatives: Chris Calfee will discuss current initiatives by the State Office of Planning and Research.
- Development and Planning Perspectives: A panel of planning directors and developers will provide input on the challenges and opportunities observed on the ground.
- Generic Parallel Plan Check Outline
- PowerPoint Presentation
1. Attachment: Advisory Memo on Application of CEQA Streamlining in PDAs
DATA RELEASE 2015
Gillian Adams, Senior Regional Planner and Regional Planner Pedro Galvao will describe the results of ABAG’s ongoing housing research, including data on housing projects, policies and opportunity sites. Attachments:
Next meeting: Wednesday, April 01, 2015
Planning and Research Director