Wednesday, February 26, 2014
1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
California State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 11th Floor Conference Room
Oakland, California 94612
For additional information, please
Clerk of the Governing Board, (510) 464-7900
Agenda and attachments available at:
The Governing Board may take action on any item on this agenda.
1. Call to Order
Samuel Schuchat, Executive Officer, California State Coastal Conservancy, will call the meeting to order.
2. Roll Call
3. Public Comments
5. Approval of Summary Minutes of January 29, 2014
Attachment:† Summary Minutes for January 29, 2014
6. Chairís Report
A. Orientations for New Advisory Committee Appointees
B. Coordination with Potential Related Ballot Measures
C. New Information from County Election Officials
7. Report on Need for April Governing Board Meeting and Other Schedule Updates
8. Report on January 2014 Polling by Private Parties
Patrick Band, Save The Bay
Attachments:† Metz/Below memo dated February 12, 2014
9. Report on Fundraising for Ballot Access, Ballot Advisors, and Tracking Poll
Dave Pine, Supervisor, County of San Mateo
Attachments:† Hutzel memo dated February 18, 2014
10. Report on Outreach by Governing Board Members
Governing Board members
11. Report on External Communications
Next meeting is on March 19, 2014, 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Agenda submitted by the Clerk of the Governing
February 19, 2014
February 20, 2014